What Could I Be Doing at home?
A question I get asked a lot of the time by my current clients and by other members of the public is…. What sort of stuff should I be doing at home with my spare time?
Well, Iv’e put together a list of the most effective, time saving exercises for you to attempt at home without the use of any equipment.
These exercises will target the whole of the body and should only take 10 – 15 minutes maximum.
…So there really is NO EXCUSE!
1) The plank – Can be performed either with straight arms as pictured above to work more muscles or on the forearms to target the core. Hold for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
2) Ski sit – Squat against a wall with your legs as close to 90 degrees as possible. Hold for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
3) Push ups or Wall push ups. Place your hands on the floor, wider than shoulder width and lower your body to the ground or a wall to make it easier. Perform 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
4) Mountain Climbers or Alternate squat thrusts. Perform 3 x 30 seconds with 30 second breaks.
5) Ankle taps. Start by lying on your back, lift your head and shoulders off the ground and with one hand at a time, reach towards each ankle in a side to side pivoting motion. Perform 2 sets of 30 to 50 repetitions.
Give it a go guys and let me know how how you get on!
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
Check out what some people have said about us and our programmes below: